1. Clean your toilet bowl with Coke. Pour it around the rim so it flows over the stains around the inside of the bowl. Swish with a brush. Let it set for at least half hour. The acids in the Coke will break down the stains.
2. Use dryer sheet to clean glass. Just dampen the sheet and wipe.
3. If you drop a glass then just clean it up with a slice of bread. Even tiny slivers will cling to it.
4. Clean dust off computer and TV screens with coffee filter.
5. Get a slow-moving drain flowing again and pour a solution of ½ cup of salt for every quart of hot water down the pipe.
6. Clean coffee stained cups by making a paste of baking soda and water. Gently rub over the stain to remove.
7. Slide socks onto the legs of chairs and tables so they don’t scratch the floor when you rearrange the room.
8. Remove sticky residue from an iron. Run the hot iron (no steam) over plain paper sprinkled with salt.
9. Apply a dab of baby oil to a cotton cloth and use it to shine everything from faucets to hubcaps.
10. Use the prongs of a fork to gently fluff plush carpet fibers back to their original height, removing dents left by heavy furniture.
11. Sprinkle baking soda on your carpet, wait a couple of hours and vacuum. It will absorb the stale odors.
12. To clean your computer turn it off, disconnect the keyboard and trace between the keys with a cotton swab lightly dipped in isopropyl alcohol. If your mouse is the kind that rolls on a ball, unscrew the bottom and go over the ball and the interior with a cotton swab, too.
13. To clean a vase fill with warm water and drop in a denture cleaning fizzy. Let set for an hour and rinse with clean water.
14. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of lemon juice to the wash cycle to brighter up those fading whites.
15. Hold the top of a trash bag liners in place with tiny magnets on the outside of the metal trash can.
16. Remove dust from candles by running it through the leg of an old pair of panty hose.
17. Spruce up wood furniture by filling in scratches with shoe polish in a similar shade.
18. Use an egg carton to store jars of condiments in the refrigerator. Just turn them upside down to store and will keep the shelves clean.
19. Roll T-Shirts and store vertically in a drawer to maximize space.
20. Hang all your clothes so your hangers face backward. When you wear something, turn the hanger around. After a year, if something is still on a backward hanger, give it away.