If you find yourself frequently suffering from chronic UTI’s, Urinary Tract Infections, (more than three a year) try these steps below:
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
2. Minimize the use of feminine-hygiene products–douche, maxi pads, tampons and bubble bath soap.
3. When using the bathroom, wipe from front to back.
4. Reset your bladder pH. There’s evidence that three 8-ounce glasses of prune juice can help make your urine more acidic. If that’s too much for you, try a mixture of a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in with three tablespoons of water.
5. Build your progesterone. Add healthy fats to your diet to help balance hormones. This includes foods such as avocados, nut butter, chia and flax seeds. Aim for at least one serving per day.