5 Printable Cleaning Tips
1. Baking Soda as Tub Scrubber
Rub tub stains away. Create a paste mad up of equal parts baking soda and cream of tartar and a little lemon juice. Let sit for 30 minutes
2. Coffee Filter as Screen Cleaner
For lint-free viewing
grab a coffee filter to wipe down dusty and staticky computer monitors and TV screens regularly.
3. Salt as Homemade Drain Cleaner
Get a slow-moving drain flowing again and pour a solution of ½ cup of salt for every quart of hot water down the pipe.
4. Baking Soda as Stain Remover
Clean discolored teacups and teapots by making a paste of baking soda and water. Gently rub over the stain to remove.
5. Baby Oil as Paint Remover
Dab some baby oil on splatters to remove latex paint from skin.