These sweet baby footprints make a lovely and nostalgic lasting impression of our child.
This is how to make them.
- Place backboard on the front of the frame and attach with elastics provided and lay frame face down on newspaper
- Fill box with sand
- Use small board provided to smooth out sand
- Take child’s hand or foot and press firmly in sand.
- Push gently on each finger, thumb and base of hand.
- The deeper the print, the better raised plaster print!
- Mix plaster with one cup of water
- Pour plaster mix into frame and smooth out with small board provided
- Spread plaster to cover edge of wood frame.
- Let impression dry for 1 hour
- Place backboard on back of frame and attach using flexible clips under tabs
- Gently remove the bulk of sand from the print with your hands
- End result: a beautiful lasting impression!!!!!!
- Instructions with detailed photos: http://www.pressions.ca/instructions