Stroganoff, once only weekend special can now be served weeknights thanks to slow cooking.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1694
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 192g
Saturated Fat 98g
Trans Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 65g
Total Carbohydrates 485g
Dietary Fiber 40g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- 1 In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- 2 Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- 3 Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.
My Honeys Place http://myhoneysplace.com/