Surprising how many things you can clean with shaving cream. Buy a cheap brand and clean away. Works wonders.
- Carpet – to remove stains, spray the area with shaving cream
and wipe with a damp sponge. Let it dry overnight and vacuum.
- Chrome – to shine, wipe it down with shaving cream and remove with a
- Eyeglasses – to keep from fogging up, apply shaving cream to
the lenses and wipe clean with a soft
- Finger Nails – to clean, work some shaving cream all over the nails and
clean with a nail file.
- Hands – to clean, spray some shaving cream on your hands, rub them together
and wipe with a towel. Scented or unscented shaving cream is excellent after a gym work- out. Lather your sweaty areas with shaving cream, rinse with water and use your regular soap. I am telling you it works. It also is good for strong adult urine body smells. People who wear depends or diapers.
- Hands – to remove grease, spray a generous amount of shaving cream on your hands, rub them together and wipe with a towel.
- Jewelry – to clean, scrub the jewelry with shaving cream and
an old toothbrush.
- Mirrors – to clean, spray the mirror with shaving cream and
wipe with a clean dry cloth.
- Mirrors – to keep from fogging, wipe the mirror with shaving
cream and wipe it off with a dry cloth before showering.
- Oven – to clean, spray the oven with shaving cream and scrub
with a scouring pad. Rinse with clean water.
- Paint – to remove from hands, spray some shaving cream on hands,
rub it in real good and then rinse with soap and water.
- Shower Doors – to clean, spray the doors with shaving cream
and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
- Stains – to remove, work shaving cream into the stain then with a
clean, damp rag. Let it dry and launder according to directions.
- Windshields – to keep from fogging, apply shaving cream to
the windshield using a damp cloth. Buff with a dry, soft cloth.
- Make pots and pans easy to clean. Before placing pots or pans on a barbecue grill, coat the bottom of the cookware with shaving cream. When you finish grilling, the black soot will wash off the bottom of the pot and pans with ease
Also watch video: