Air Fryer Pork Chops and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
Yummy breaded pork chops.
Stuffed Mushrooms with cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese and spinach.
All cooked easily in your air fryer. Cooking time only 12 minutes each.Print
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 thin-sliced boneless pork chops
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (shredded)
- Set up a dredging station with the egg and breadcrumb.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs to coat.
- Place the pork onto a Power Air Fryer Oven tray.
- Cook at 370 for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, spinach, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Remove the stalk from the mushrooms.
- Fill the cavities with the cheese filling.
- Top with the mozzarella.
- Place the mushroom caps onto a Power Air Fryer Oven tray.
- Bake at 370 for 12 minutes.
More Air Fryer Recipes