- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 thin-sliced boneless pork chops
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (shredded)
- Set up a dredging station with the egg and breadcrumb.
- Dip the pork chops into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs to coat.
- Place the pork onto a Power Air Fryer Oven tray.
- Cook at 370 for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, spinach, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Remove the stalk from the mushrooms.
- Fill the cavities with the cheese filling.
- Top with the mozzarella.
- Place the mushroom caps onto a Power Air Fryer Oven tray.
- Bake at 370 for 12 minutes.