Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe. Healthy and easy side dish for any occasion. Filled with fruit.
- 2 green apples diced
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup red or green grapes
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut optional
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
Beat the heavy cream with a mixer just until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in the sugar.
Fold the yogurt 1/4 cup at a time into the whipped topping.
Add the apples, pineapple, grapes, marshmallows, almonds and coconut (if desired) to the whipped topping mixture. Gently stir until the fruit is coated.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
See more of our Yummy Holiday Recipes