Easy and delicious!
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (1 1/2 lb., about 4 cups, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s® Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar sucralose blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 9×9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Place sweet potatoes in prepared dish. Combine orange juice, olive oil, pumpkin pie spice and salt in small bowl. Drizzle over sweet potatoes. Cover and bake 35 minutes or until almost tender.
- STIR potatoes. Whisk preserves, brown sugar blend and vanilla in small bowl. Pour evenly over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle evenly with pecans. Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.