Best Cheesy Cucumber Salad. Recipe includes tomatoes, olives, cheese and cucumbers. A refreshing summertime salad.
Best Cheesy Cucumber Salad
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 cup small Romaine tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack or Mozzarella cheese cut into small blocks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon sugar
Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad Toss to coat.
Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
See more of our delicious Salad Recipes