Blue Moon Milkshake or Hot Drink. Both recipes are very easy to make and tasty.
Blue Moon Milkshake or Hot Drink
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 15 to 20 drops blue food coloring or 3 teaspoons butterfly pea powder
- Serves 4
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon butterfly pea flower powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Makes 1 serving
Combine milk, ice cream, sugar, vanilla, and food coloring in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
In a small sauce pan whisk together milk with all other ingredients. Heat until warm but not simmering.
Swirl briefly using a hand held frother for a latte like finish.
See more of our yummy Drink Recipes