Serve this recipe for breakfast or even a dessert.
So easy when you make it with crescent rolls and cream cheese.Print
- 2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees
- Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Bake
Keywords: danish rolls, breakfast rolls.
More Dessert Recipes:
Pumpkin Bread with Pumpkin Butter Cream Frosting Homemade bread, dessert recipe that is baked and topped with a homemade frosting.
Mini Bourbon Vanilla Sweet Potato Pies A graham cracker crust with a yummy sweet potato filling.
3 Easy Microwave Treats Recipes includes a carrot cake, a sweet treat, and a chocolate marshmallow peanut butter treat.
4 Adorable Christmas Treat So easy that even your kids could make them. No baking required.
Apple Walnut Crumble Best desert recipe using an apple based center and topped with a crunchy brown sugar, walnut topping.