Butterscotch Walnut Blondies.
Such an easy dessert recipe that you can just mix and bake.Print
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 1 and 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup butterscotch morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring to combine. Gently stir in butterscotch and walnuts. Spread batter in prepared pan, smoothing top with an offset spatula.
- Bake until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 20 minutes. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
More recipes using Butterscotch:
Butterscotch Swirl Cheesecake Bars A delicious blend of HERSHEY’S Butterscotch Chips, cream cheese and walnuts on a graham cracker crust.
Butterscotch Apple Dip A recipe so simple yet so delicious.
Butterscotch Haystacks To enjoy in a snap, make them the microwave way.
Butterscotch Pie It has a smooth, creamy filling made from real butterscotch that never goes out of style.