Chicken Noodle Soup In Your Crock Pot. Simply delicious recipe. A family favorite.
Chicken Noodle Soup In Your Crock Pot
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of excess fat
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 9 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces egg noodles wide or extra wide
- fresh parsley minced (for garnish)
To the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, add trimmed chicken breasts. Top with onion, carrots, celery, garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
Pour in chicken broth. Gently stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker to a large mixing bowl. Shred chicken. and return shredded chicken back to slow cooker.
Cook egg noodles, according to package directions.
Add egg noodles to soup and cook on LOW for 5 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
Serve garnished with minced fresh parsley and a sprinkle of black pepper.
See more of our yummy Soup Recipes