- 1 lb bag of halved pecans (try to find a bag with the least amount of broken pecans.)
- 1 bag caramels (14 oz)
- 2 Tbs milk
- 12 oz melting chocolate (I prefer dark chocolate)
- 6 oz white melting chocolate
- sea salt
- waxed paper
- Place pecan halves on waxed paper in clusters of three.
- In a sauce pan melt caramels (unwrapped) with 2 T milk over medium heat.
- When caramels are melted smooth, spoon approximately 1 tablespoon full of caramel over each cluster of pecans.
- Melt dark chocolate. You can use a double boiler or microwave. I place chocolate wafers in a bowl and microwave on DEFROST for a couple minutes. Make sure to cheek it often and stir, DO NOT WHIP.
- When chocolate is melted smooth, spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of chocolate over the pecans & chocolate.
- While chocolate is still setting, add a pinch of sea salt to the top.
- Melt white chocolate. Pipe it or drizzle it over the cluster. I put the melted white chocolate in a sandwich baggie. cut a small corner off & piped the chocolate over the top. No-mess cleanup.
- Place in refrigerator to harden the chocolate & caramel.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Let set at room temp. for about an hour before serving.