Classic Potato Salad
- 6-7 medium potatoes pealed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced sweet pickles
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Paprika for garnish optional
Place potato chunks in medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 8-10 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, celery, onion, eggs, and bacon. Mix until well combined. Add potatoes and stir until coated.
Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
Garnish with Paprika prior to serving (optional).