- 6–7 medium potatoes (pealed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced sweet pickles
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1–2 celery stalks (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup onion (diced)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 4 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Place potato chunks in medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking for 8-10 more minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, celery, onion, eggs, and bacon. Mix until well combined. Add potatoes and stir until coated.
- Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with Paprika prior to serving (optional).