- 1 Egg (Grade A Large, cracked)
- 1 slice Canadian bacon or cooked sausage
- 1 English muffin (toasted)
- 1 slice American cheese
- As needed Margarine Spread
- In a non slick pan over medium heat lightly spray the pan with a vegetable oil spray
- Place a ring mold in the center of the pan and add the cracked egg and break the yolk
- Add a small amount of water (approximately ¼ Cup) to the pan around the outside the ring and cover the pan with a lid to allow the egg to steam, approximately 3 -4 minutes
- Slice and toast the English muffin and lightly spread with the margarine or butter.
- When the egg is cooked, carefully remove it from the pan and the ring and set aside. Remove excess water from the pan (if any). Place the pan back on the burner and add the Canadian bacon to quickly warm through
Putting it Together
- Place the cheese down first on the bottom half of the English muffin, then place the Round Egg, then the Canadian bacon and lastly the English muffin top.