Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 thin slices cheddar cheese or American cheese.
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce divided in half
- 1 dill pickle thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons diced onions
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 2 hamburger buns
Divide the ground beef in half.
Fry or grill the meat.
Toast the bun in your toaster oven.
Place the cooked hamburger on the bottom bun, add one slice of cheese, lettuce, 1/2 of the thousand island dressing, bottom 1/2 of the second bun, the other hamburger patty, another slice of cheese, onions, pickles and more lettuce, the rest of the dressing and then the top bun.