- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 thin slices cheddar cheese or American cheese.
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce (divided in half)
- 1 dill pickle (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons diced onions
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 2 hamburger buns
- Divide the ground beef in half.
- Fry or grill the meat.
- Toast the bun in your toaster oven.
- Place the cooked hamburger on the bottom bun, add one slice of cheese, lettuce, 1/2 of the thousand island dressing, bottom 1/2 of the second bun, the other hamburger patty, another slice of cheese, onions, pickles and more lettuce, the rest of the dressing and then the top bun.