- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease one baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together bisquick, cheese, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Stir in milk. Mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- Drop large rounded spoonful of batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Or until lightly browned.
- Remove biscuits from oven, brush tops with butter and garlic salt mixture.