This stuffing is sure to become a holiday favorite. Sweet tart cranberries and apples add color, flavor and texture to the stuffing.Print
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium tart red apples (cored and chopped)
- 1 bag dried cranberries (6 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 6 cups dry unseasoned bread cubes
- 1 can chicken broth (14 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in apples, cranberries, parsley, rosemary and thyme.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture, broth and apple juice; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of McCormick.com