This ham, cheese and egg crescent breakfast makes things a little easier by using store-bought crescent roll dough for a crust instead of homemade crust.
- 1 container of crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough.
- Do not pull apart at the diagonal seams. Pinch those seams together to close. Then separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- With your fingers, roll in the edges of each rectangle slightly to make a small wall that won’t allow the egg to escape.
- Crack one egg into each piece of dough.
- In layers, evenly sprinkle ham and then cheese on top. Avoid covering the egg yolk.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.