Crock-Pot Pull Apart Beef Sliders With Homemade Vinegar Slaw. This is a fast put-together recipe in the crock pot and I promise you the results will taste like you have slaved away on the stove for hours!! Absolutely delicious!
- 3 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce I used Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcesterhire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 packages 12 count KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
Put the beef in the crock pot. Turn it on high heat.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl and pour over the beef.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until beef is tender.
When the beef is done, place the beef on a plate and shred it with 2 forks. Return the beef to the crock pot sauce and mix well. Lower crock pot heat to low and simmer for another 2 hours.
Split Hawaiian Rolls in half and spoon beef between rolls.
Serve with Homemade Slaw. Recipe below!
- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 1 and 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1/3 cup Sugar
In a large bowl, whisk all of the ingredients except cabbage.
Refrigerate until serving.