Crockpot Meatloaf and Cheezy Baked Potato
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs/crackercrumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix 1 ounce
- 3/4 Cup diced cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup for topping
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 2 Cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup Velveeta Cheese cut in small cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients except ketchup and shape into 4 loaves
*Add ketchup on top the last hour of cooking
*No need to add any water to the crockpot.
Place meatloaf into crockpot
Prick potatoes with fork and cover with aluminum foil.
Place in crockpot beside meatloaves.
Cook in Crockpot on low for 6 hours.
Place frozen broccoli covered in microwave for 8 minutes.
Put the cheese on top and cook in microwave for another 2 minutes.
Cover Potatoes with the broccoli topping.