- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs/crackercrumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (1 ounce)
- 3/4 Cup diced cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup (for topping)
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 2 Cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup Velveeta Cheese (cut in small cubes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except ketchup and shape into 4 loaves
- *Add ketchup on top the last hour of cooking
- *No need to add any water to the crockpot.
- Place meatloaf into crockpot
- Prick potatoes with fork and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in crockpot beside meatloaves.
- Cook in Crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Place frozen broccoli covered in microwave for 8 minutes.
- Put the cheese on top and cook in microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Cover Potatoes with the broccoli topping.