DIY Face And Hand Lotion.
Makes an excellent overnight moisturizer.
Make it easily yourself in only 3 minutes and 4 ingredients. Completely natural and affordable!Print
- 1 cup pure shea butter softened
- 1 cup pure coconut oil room temperature
- 75–100 drops of lavender or other essential oil. Use more or less to your liking
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder – Adding the arrowroot results in moist optional (glowing skin without an oily residue.)
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer or large bowl. Beat until soft peaks form, then transfer to glass storage containers.
You’ll need less of this than commercial moisturizers – just a dime size is plenty for both hands and face.
More Beauty Tips
I think you will also enjoy this video: Even The Doctors Are Amazed Soak Your Feet In One Of These Mixtures And Get Rid Of Toe Nail Fungus