DIY massage oil is perfect for a stress relief, manicure, back rub, foot massage or just a love massage. Smells like you are ready for anything. May also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
Massage therapy is a manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments) to enhance a person’s health and well-being. Despite its benefits, massage isn’t meant as a replacement for regular medical care. Let your doctor know you’re trying massage and be sure to follow any standard treatment plans you have.
Risks of massage
- Bleeding disorders or take blood-thinning medication
- Burns or healing wounds
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe osteoporosis
- Severe thrombocytopenia
- ¼ cup Sweet Almond Oil
- ¼ cup Avocado Oil
- 20 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 20 drops Wintergreen Essential Oil
- 10 drops Camphor Essential Oil
- 10 drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 10 drops Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil
Combine all ingredients into a dark bottle to help preserve oils.
Massage into needed areas.