Make your own the natural way:Print
- 1/2 cup olive oil (coconut oil, or almond oil)
- 2 level tablespoons of beeswax pastilles
- 20 drops of Eucalyptus Oil (use only 4 drops for use on babies and young children)
- 20 drops Peppermint Oil (substitute 4 drops fir essential oil for use on babies and small children)
- 10 drops Rosemary Oil (omit for use on babies and small children)
- 10 drops cinnamon or clove oil (optional- omit for use on babies or small children.
- Melt beeswax with oil of choice in a double boiler until just melted.
- Add the essential oils (use half the amount for a baby version or dilute with coconut oil before using)
- Stir until well mixed and pour into some type of container with a lid to store. Small tins work well, as do little jars. I also always make a few in lip chap sticks to keep in my purse or to use on baby feet.
- Use as needed to help reduce coughing and congestion.