Natural recipe to prepare rosemary alcohol at home.
Rosemary alcohol made naturally at home, has nothing to do with what we buy regularly in pharmacies, since the one we do at home will have all the beneficial properties of the plant to the maximum, without any chemical that may affect it.
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, leg heaviness.
- Against cellulite
- As relaxing in the neck area
- Blows and bruises (that do not bleed)
- Muscular, articular, rheumatic pains, lumbago, sprain.
- Against hair loss.
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- In the drop.
- Toning massage
- Scrub on chest and back against colds and flu.
- Prevent decubitus ulcers in bedridden people.
- In veterinary as an antiparasitic and to prevent hair loss.
- a branch of fresh rosemary (with leaves and flowers)
- alcohol to heal wounds
- a dark glass container
- The leaves are put into the bottle, cut or whole
- Then pour the alcohol and cover the container for about 15 days
- It is recommended that it be located in a dark place and that the bottle is also dark.
- After the recommended two weeks, the alcohol is filtered with a colander and the remaining liquid is the one that will be used to begin applying it in the areas affected by cellulite.
- Before starting to use it, the skin must be clean to ensure that the product will be absorbed in its entirety.
- The rosemary alcohol is placed with cotton specks.
- Massages should be done from the bottom up.
- The skin should be well wet with the liquid.
- Do not leave any space on the outside, remember the back of the legs, under the buttocks.
- Let it act for about ten minutes and then remove it with plenty of cold water.