DIY Tips Tips and More Tips
- When traveling pack your earrings in a pill case to keep them from getting lost.
- When camping use a paper towel holder for trash bags.
- Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scratches.
- Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases. There will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
- Put a small lock around your scissor handles to keep other from using.
- At the beach put your cell phone in a ziploc bag. You can still use your phone and keep it clean.
- Store beauty gadgets in an over-the-door shoe organizer.
- Use a can opener to open plastic sealed packages.
- Put a tennis racket on the wall and hang your earrings.
- Use a lazy susan to frost a cake.
- Use spaghetti as a match to light hard to reach candle.
- Use an ice cream scoop to ball watermelon.
- Use heavy duty aluminum foil to line a painting tray. No mess to clean up.
- Sharpen scissors by folding aluminum foil several times and cutting it.
- Glue tacks to a clothespin to hang pictures on a bulletin board.
- Use an old sock on your swifter duster.