This is a delicately layered, sweet and creamy pie.Print
- 1 pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (8 oz., softened)
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. milk (divided)
- 1 Tbsp . sugar
- 1 tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (8 oz., thawed, divided)
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 2 pkg. JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding (3.4 oz. each)
- 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp . ground ginger
- ¼ tsp . ground cloves
- Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in half the COOL WHIP. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Whisk remaining milk, pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes