Easy And Quick Almond Braids.
This recipe uses refrigerated bread dough, almonds and sugar to make a delicious yummy bread.
Easy And Quick Almond Braids
- 1 11 ounce package refrigerated bread dough
- 1/2 cup ground toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Cut bread dough into 5 even portions. Divide each portion into 3 pieces.
Roll each piece to approximately 5 inches.
Braid three pieces, securing ends.
Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake until lightly golden, 14 to 17 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine almonds and sugar.
Brush braids on both sides with melted butter.
Dip braids in almond mixture, turning to coat both sides.
*** Makes 5 servings
You might also enjoy this recipe: Breakfast Bombs
You will need:
- 4 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 9 large eggs, divided
¼ cup scallions, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 yellow potatoes, peeled, grated, excess moisture squeezed out
¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Watch video for instructions: