Easy Baked Garlic Parmesan Meatballs. Put on a toothpick for an appetizer or add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Easy Baked Garlic Parmesan Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan or baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Mix thoroughly until ingredients are evenly distributed.
Shape into 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch balls, evenly sized.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve warm as an appetizer or mix with spaghetti sauce or just put on top of the sauce .
See more of our delicious Appetizers