Brussels Sprout Chips give potato chips a serious run for their money. All the crunch, none of the guilt.
Baked in less than 20 minutes and a Healthy Snack or appetizer for you!Print
- 1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Caesar dressing (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, toss, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden.
- Serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.
Also watch video: