Easy Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake.
This yummy mayonnaise cake will beat out any of your other chocolate cake recipes! So easy to make.Print
- 1 ½ cups of mayonnaise
- 3 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 2 ¼ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Grease two cake pans (9 x 1 ½ ) and heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mixed together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda).
- Add in the mayonnaise and stir to combine. Slowly stir in the water.
- Finally add in the vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixtures equally into both pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick and have it come out clean. Remove from oven and allow to to cool.
- Finish with your favorite chocolate icing.