Grape Salad is very easy to make and is a family favorite.
This recipe includes grapes, cream cheese and sour cream. Pecan and brown sugar topping is optional.Print
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 8 cups seedless grapes (I use a mixture of green and red grapes)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Beat together the sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and Sugar until creamy
- Fold in grapes
- Mix together for topping the finely chopped pecans and brown sugar (optional)
- Spread the grape salad in a 13 x 9 dish or bowl and sprinkle with topping or serve in individual cups and sprinkle mixture over.
- Chill overnight for up to 24 hours and serve
- Will make 8 servings
Check out more salad recipes: Salads