Simply boil up your noodles, spread with an easy ricotta, mozzarella and spinach mixture and roll ‘em up!
Assemble in a baking dish, top with sauce and bake.
It’s so easy to enjoy the flavors you crave!
Print recipe and watch video:Print
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 14 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and lay noodles flat onto a flat surface.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a large bowl; add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of spinach mixture into the middle of each lasagna noodle. Roll noodle firmly around the filling. Arrange rolled noodles into a baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil from dish and continue cooking another 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rolls to serve.