- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- ¾ Cup sugar
- ¾ Cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¾ Cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 35 mini milky ways (I like the dark chocolate, but you can use either, coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars with a mixer.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients along with the chopped milky ways.
- Scoop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.