This elegant no-bake cheesecake will take pride of place on any dessert table. A base of gelatin and cream cheese makes the perfect setting for chocolate chips and whipped cream topping.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin .25 oz.
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12-oz. pkg., melted* and cooled
- 1 can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in ungreased 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
Beat cream cheese and melted chocolate in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in gelatin mixture; fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set. Run knife around edge of cheesecake; remove side of springform pan.
*Follow melting directions on NESTLE package.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Very Best Baking By Nestle