So easy and made with jello and yogurt.
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 small box raspberry jello
- 12 oz . vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 8 oz . whipped topping (cool whip)
- 12 graham cracker crust tart shells or tart shells
- Place tart shells on a tray.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Place Jello in a small heat-proof bowl then add boiling water.
- Stir until Jello is dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Add yogurt and whipped topping. Gently mix until well incorporated.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into the graham cracker tart shells and refrigerate until firmly set, 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.