Easy Strawberry Shortcake Pie.
This best dessert recipe is a keeper.
So quick and easy it will at the top of your cookbook.
Only 3 ingredients plus a little bit of sugar.
Turn up sound and listed to recipe. Print recipe below.Print
- Frozen pie crust – I used Pillsbury rolled crust
- 1 quart Fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 quart Heavy whipping cream or cool whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 Cups Sugar – 1/3 cup if you are not making your own whip topping.
For the bottom layer:
- Press the pie crust into a pie pan, crimping the edges.
- Bake according to directions or until lightly browned.
For the middle layer:
- Mix heavy whip cream and vanilla with a mixer until thicken. About 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fold in 1/3 cups of sugar. Do not over mix after sugar is added.
- ****You could also use cool whip instead of making your own whipped topping.
For the Top layer:
- Take stems off fresh strawberries and cut up into small pieces. Place in bowl and put 1/3 cup sugar on top, stir and let set about 1/2 hour. This will give you the sweet juice.
- Drain off most of the juice.
- Layer strawberries on top.