Easy Tropical Fruit Dump Cake. Easy recipe that you just mix and bake.
Easy Tropical Fruit Dump Cake
- 1 20 ounce can cubed or crushed pineapple or diced peaches
- 1 15 ounce can tropical fruit
- 1 package of orange cake mix
- 1 and 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut flakes optional
- 1 cup powdered sugar optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Dump both cans of the fruits and their juices into a 9 x 12 Pyrex baking dish.
Pour the dry cake mix on top of the fruit, spread out evenly.
Mix oatmeal and coconut and sprinkle over cake mixture with fingers.
Melt butter and pour on top evenly. It should cover the entire cake mix.
Bake for one hour and cool.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
See more of our Dessert Recipes