This irresistible flavor of seasonal eggnog helps make this the perfect special-occasion holiday dessert.
- 8 soft oatmeal cookies (2 inch, about 1-1/2 cups, crumbled)
- 4 pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp . ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- 2 Tbsp . rum
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Press cookie crumbs onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and 2 Tbsp. rum with mixer until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Beat cream in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over cheesecake.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes