Get Ready, Get Set, Go Bake Chicken Burritos.
Listen to recipe:
This recipe is quick, easy and yummy.
Makes ten small baked burritos but don’t hesitate to make more, they reheat very well in the microwave!
They’re perfect for a weeknight dinner or a great snack!Print
- 2 cups of chicken breast (cooked and diced)
- 3 Tbsp. of sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. of taco seasoning
- 1 can of rotel
- 10 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 small package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover your pan with foil and cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Spoon decent portions of the chicken mixture into your tortillas. Add a liberal pile of cheese and spinach.
- Fold the left and right sides of the tortillas into the middle and then fold the bottom flap over the two sides and roll it away from you to close the burrito (you’ll be rolling it onto the remaining top flap to close it).
- Place each burrito onto your pan and sprinkle each one with a bit of cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!