1. Place child’s hand on a piece of scrapbook or construction paper. Trace with a pencil and cut out. This will be your template.
2. Trace and cut out multiple handprints with template, alternating paper colors. Note: You will need 3 to 5 per globe.
3. Add a glue dot at the bottom of one handprint. Place another handprint on top but tilted slightly to the right. Continue process to create fanned out handprints that will be turkey feathers. Set aside.
4. Remove label from baby food jar and empty contents.
5. Wash and dry jars.
6. Place lid back on jar and place upside down on a flat surface.
7. Add glue dots to the back of jar. Place fanned out turkey feathers onto the back of the jar and gently press to secure to adhesive dots.
8. Press wiggle eyes onto glue dots on Tacky Dot Roll then peel off and press onto front of jar as shown.
9. Cut a small triangle out of yellow felt and place on jar just below eyes, adhering in place with glue dots.
10. Open jar and pour water inside. Sprinkle glitter inside.
11. Add Max Tacky Glue to the outside rim of the jar and seal with lid. Let dry completely.