This pasta salad provides a taste of the Mediterranean with crisp cucumbers, Kalamata olives and feta cheese. A yogurt dressing, accented with mint and oregano is a cool, refreshing change from the standard macaroni salad.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Mint Flakes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper Ground
- 2 large tomatoes cut in cubes
- 1 cucumber halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata or black olives sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Mix yogurt, mint, oregano, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add macaroni and remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of McCormick.com