Ham Pasta With White Sauce. You will love this recipe that has ham, pasta with a creamy white sauce.
Ham Pasta With White Sauce
- 1 pound box of Penne Spaghetti, or Elbow Pasta (cooked according to directions on box )
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked ham diced
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare pasta according to directions on box, drain, set aside and keep warm.
In a medium size sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add heavy cream, cooked ham, mushrooms and cream cheese. Heat until bubbles, but not boiling.
Once sauce thickens, add Parmesan cheese and blend until cheese has melted.
Once sauce is ready, pour over pasta, toss and serve immediately.
See more of our Main Dish Recipe