Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more great ideas, recipes and DIY.Print
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4-6 Tablespoons Water
- 4-5 Drops Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium/low for 20 minutes. Stir frequently, especially the last 10 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Use within 1-2 weeks.