- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 large diced onion
- 2 and 3/4 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 tsp . Garlic Salt
- couple dashes of Hot Paprika
- In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients together, (except the meat AND the Cream Cheese). Once combined add the meat and mix together.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crock pot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.