- 1½ pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can re-fried beans (16 ounce)
- 6 soft taco or fajitas (8 inch)
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 medium green onions (sliced)
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce (10 ounce)
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Pre-Heat oven to 400F
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and brown the ground beef. Just before the meat is done stir in the taco seasoning mix. Drain.
- Using the microwave or stove top heat the refried beans until warmed.
- To make the burritos, using a spoon, spread the refried beans to about 1/ 4 inch from the edge of the wraps. Top with the ground beef, green onion and cheddar cheese. Roll up and fold in the sides.
- Place the burritos in a 13×9 baking dish, top with the enchilada sauce and sprinkle on the Mexican blend cheese; bake for about 10 minutes, or until burritos are heated through, and cheese is melted.