- 1½ pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can re-fried beans 16 ounce
- 6 soft taco or fajitas 8 inch
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 medium green onions sliced
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce 10 ounce
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
Pre-Heat oven to 400F
Melt the butter in a large skillet and brown the ground beef. Just before the meat is done stir in the taco seasoning mix. Drain.
Using the microwave or stove top heat the refried beans until warmed.
To make the burritos, using a spoon, spread the refried beans to about 1/ 4 inch from the edge of the wraps. Top with the ground beef, green onion and cheddar cheese. Roll up and fold in the sides.
Place the burritos in a 13×9 baking dish, top with the enchilada sauce and sprinkle on the Mexican blend cheese; bake for about 10 minutes, or until burritos are heated through, and cheese is melted.