Make your own Egg Salad and Guacamole.
Put it between 2 slices of bread and you have a delicious sandwich.Print
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs sliced
- 4 Stalks Celery- sliced lengthwise and chopped
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 1 TSP Celery Seed
- 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- 2 TBSP Sliced Green Onion just the green part
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 2 TSP Lemon Juice
- 4 large ripe avocados pitted (scooped out and diced)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic minced (or less depending on how garlicky you like it)
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well until the yolks have broken and incorporated with the mayo.
- Taste. Adjust Seasoning. Re-taste
- Place avocados, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Mash thoroughly until guacamole is the consistency you desire.
- Season guacamole with salt and pepper and serve with the egg salad on bread of your choice.